Mini Veggie Burgers with Violife Mediterranean Style & Violife Slices With Mature Cheddar Flavour
October 3, 2018
1. Wash up the potatoes, making sure there is no dirt left on the skin. Cover them with foil and put them in the oven/microwave for 15-20 minutes, until they become very soft. When they are ready, remove the skin and mash them with a fork in a bowl.
2. Grate the carrots, slice the leeks, onion and garlic.
3. In a frying pan sauté leek, carrots, onion and garlic with a bit of olive oil until they become soft. Remove pan from the heat, add basil and thyme and blend with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add the sautéed veggie mix with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper to the mashed potatoes and hand-mix all ingredients together until it becomes a dough-like mix.
5. Form the mixture into 8 mini patties and sauté them in a frying pan with a bit of olive oil.
6. Remove the Violife Mediterranean Style blocks from the pack. Place on a very hot griddle pan and grill for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Remove from the pan, place on a cutting board and cut each block in quarters.
8. For the avocado spread: Cut a very ripe avocado in half. Scoop out the flesh and add it to a small blender with olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
9. Start putting together your burgers in the following order:
Bottom burger ban – avocado spread – veggie pattie – Violife slice with mature cheddar flavour or Violife Mediterranean Style slice - tomato slice – valeriana leaves – top burger ban
For 8 mini burgers
For the avocado spread
SPREAD YOUR LOVE: