VEGAN CINNAMON ROLLS WITH CHESTNUTS & VIOLIFE CREAMY ORIGINAL
January 28, 2019
1. Heat the milk and butter together in the microwave for 40 seconds, making sure the milk does not get too hot.
2. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Add the yeast and stir making sure it dissolves properly. Then let it rest for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Add a spoonful of sugar and a bit of salt and stir.
4. Add the flour gradually and stir.
5. As soon as the mixture is bound together, transfer to a slightly floured surface and continue for a while kneading with your hands until the dough is smooth and elastic.
6. Form a dough ball, place it in a basin that has been sprinkled with a little coconut butter, cover it with a cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for 1 hour or until double in size.
7. While the dough rises, prepare the filling. Cut the precooked chestnuts in small pieces. Mix them with 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
8. When the dough is ready, roll it out on a lightly floured surface to half centimeter thick in the shape of a rectangle.
9. Pour the melted butter over the surface of the dough. Spread all over the surface with a mixture of sugar, cinnamon, and then add the chestnuts.
10. Cut strips of 4-5 centimeters of dough and roll the dough into a log.
11. Place a single cinnamon bun, cut side facing up, into the center of the pan and group the remaining buns around the center one. Cover with plastic wrap and let them rest for 30 minutes.
12. Grease a muffin pan (optional) and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
13. Combine all ingredients for the glaze.
14. Remove the pan from the oven and pour the glaze over warm cinnamon buns.
For the dough:
For the glaze:
SPREAD YOUR LOVE: