June 14, 2018
1. Spoon out the Violife creamy original from the pack and place in a bowl. Pour the almond powder, the powdered sugar and the coconut flour on top and stir thoroughly until combined.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and place in the fridge for an hour.
3. Melt the coconut butter and the baking chocolate in bain-marie. Set aside and let it cool down.
4. Remove the bowl with the cream from the fridge.
5. Using your hands, form small balls and place in a tray.
6. Dip each ball in the baking chocolate. Make sure you turn the balls round and round so that it covers all sides.
7. Remove the ball from the chocolate and place it on a tray (covered with baking paper) where you let it dry for 1-2 minutes from the excess chocolate.
8. Place the various toppings (nuts, dried fruits, etc) on wooden boards and either roll or “dip” the balls on them.
9. Place the balls in a tray in the fridge for 30 mins.